Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Absent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,682
    Given: 3,680

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    can u email me my activation email again as i had not received any
    Please post your username here so that we can check your account and take appropriate action.
    Last edited by Irrumator; 13th December 2013 at 19:27. Reason: Not edited - just added this note: This account is now activated, this post can be deleted by Chalky

2. 29th November 2013, 19:20

Reason
    Sorted. No longer needed.

3. 29th November 2013, 19:23

Reason
    Duplicate post

4. 29th November 2013, 20:12

Reason
    Already sorted

5. 4th December 2013, 09:41

Reason
    Already sorted

6. 5th December 2013, 17:23

Reason
    Already sorted

7. 6th December 2013, 04:07
    Reason
    email address for Mandytvmaid

8. 10th December 2013, 12:36

Reason
    He now has an activated account: i.lost.my.jocks

Unregistered

Smile activation email

0 Not allowed!
    Hello
    my account name dasc101
    registered yesterday, I checked junk and every other possible folder, but have not yet received the activation email.
    can you please try to resend the activation email?
    if that does not work and i have to change email for registration, i would like to use my same account name. In that case could you please delete my last registration?
    thanks you for your help.

It is really a smart thing that you delete the messages once they are sorted.

NeedsActivationStickeh

Exclamation No Verification Email

0 Not allowed!
    I didn't get an e-mail to activate my account so don't have any permissions. (Stickeh)

Unregistered

Can't login

0 Not allowed!
    My username is kyboshk... I was trying to change my email but never got any confirmation email to continue. When I try to login again it won't let me, and using the "forget password" link neither of the emails (old and new) were recognized in the system. Please help!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,958
    Given: 10,900

0 Not allowed!
    My username is kyboshk... I was trying to change my email but never got any confirmation email to continue. When I try to login again it won't let me, and using the "forget password" link neither of the emails (old and new) were recognized in the system. Please help!
    I manually reregistered you (your account has previous torrent history). You should now be able to login and use your account properly. You should also be able change your email and password now if you wish to.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedsActivationStickeh View Post
    I didn't get an e-mail to activate my account so don't have any permissions. (Stickeh)
    I have resent the activation email - please check any spam folders and follow the instructions when you get the email. When you get back to GT, please download a featured torrent and let it work for 30 minutes or so. After that you should be able to see all the torrents and the extended torrent search will then work properly.

A number of email domains cause trouble for registrations at torrent and other sites. That includes hotmail, live, outlook...

If you still do not get the email, please try to change it to gmail or something like that, and then post here again.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hello
    my account name dasc101
    registered yesterday, I checked junk and every other possible folder, but have not yet received the activation email.
    can you please try to resend the activation email?
    if that does not work and i have to change email for registration, i would like to use my same account name. In that case could you please delete my last registration?
    thanks you for your help.

It is really a smart thing that you delete the messages once they are sorted.
    I have resent the activation email - please check any spam folders and follow the instructions when you get the email. When you get back to GT, please download a featured torrent and let it work for 30 minutes or so. After that you should be able to see all the torrents and the extended torrent search will then work properly.

A number of email domains cause trouble for registrations at torrent and other sites. That includes hotmail, live, outlook...

If you still do not get the email, please try to change it to gmail or something like that, and then post here again.

Unregistered

Didn't receive a verfication email.

0 Not allowed!
    25higher, it's not in the spam folder either.

Unregistered

please reactivate my account

0 Not allowed!
    "Message
    stiefelundschnauzer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Could you please reactivate my account? Thanks!
    Regards,
    Stiefelundschnauzer

Unregistered

not receiving activation for user wj_a

0 Not allowed!
    Username wj_a.

I recently changed my email to a Hotmail account (this was before I read your thread) and now I'm not able to login. I've checked my Hotmail account and spam folder and I'm not receiving any activation email. I tried to access my setting however it will not allow me to edit my settings.

Unregistered

request for activation email

0 Not allowed!
    please resent an activation email to user "cdmren"

Unregistered

Requesting an activation e-mail

0 Not allowed!
    I registered with username "cdmren" but did not receive an activation e-mail. I made sure to check my junk folders and I found none. Also, I cannot access this thread when I am logged in so I am replying as a guest.
    Please send me an activation e-mail. I would really appreciate it.

Unregistered

email

0 Not allowed!
    i still haven't received activation email and it isn't in spam folder either, i do have a hotmail email but I am unable to access page to change it to a different one. username nzdude84

flathead

lost password invalid email address

0 Not allowed!
    hi, i havent used my account for a long time and i dunno what the password is and when i tried the password recovery, it says the email is invalid. so i dunno what else to do, my username is/was flathead or flathead83 or flathead2.
    please help

Helpme

Red face activation email problem

0 Not allowed!
    Hello Irrumator,

my user is neme81
    I have a problem with the activation email!
    Ever received!
    What can I do?
    I have a locked profile

Thanks

Unregistered

help me

0 Not allowed!
    My user is neme81,
    not riceved activation email!
    please me

lucas-g-14(2)

Resend mail

0 Not allowed!
    Hi ! Activation emails not received! Please resend. Thanks!

Unregistered

Resend Activation Email

0 Not allowed!
    Please resend the activation email for user biazn. I have already checked the spam folder.

Unregistered

no confirmation email - user name bobbins

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalky View Post

Please post your username here so that we can check your account and take appropriate action.
    bobbins

Kindly advise what's up? Thanks

27. 1st February 2014, 14:05

Unregistered

resend email notification

0 Not allowed!
    TR0JAN