+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Unregistered

Cannot access account.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi there, my username is Mont. This morning I was locked out, by using the same username and password for the last 15 years. There is no typing errors because the username and password were stored in the keychain. Then I got an email from administrators telling me that someone trying to access my account more than 5 times. That was me. I don’t know what I did wrong. Please help! Thanks in advance!
    I am having the same problem. Tried creating a separate post, but I'm not seeing it. Username nonstoptop. E-mail has been the same for me since 1989.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,640
    Given: 6,747

1 Not allowed!
    I am having the same problem. Tried creating a separate post, but I'm not seeing it. Username nonstoptop. E-mail has been the same for me since 1989.
    Hi, You're doing nothing wrong. There was a glitch that affected older accounts. It should be accessible after you wait the required 15 minutes. Please let us know once you get in. thanks, and sorry about that.

Unregistered

0 Not allowed!
    It is still not working for me with either my original password, or the one I changed it to this morning. It had been several hours since my last login attempt, so more than 15 mins had passed. Anything else I can try?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I've sent you a password reset to your original account. Please let me know if you received it or not.

txowlman

0 Not allowed!
    deleted this account, glenrussell

my lkdsjf account now works. thanks!
    Last edited by glenrussell; 22nd September 2020 at 21:09.

Unregistered

Re : help

0 Not allowed!
    UPDATE:
    Although there was no reply posted here I do just try my passwords and managed to sign in. I've changed my email and managed to sign into the torrent page but am getting a message saying I'm not allowed to view to page? This may be because I haven't confirmed my new email?

I've had to sign out so I can post this reply here as it seems registered members can't post in this thread, I didn't want a mod chasing their tail to try and fix problems that may have already been fixed.

So thanks to whoever fixed it.. Hoping that confirmation email comes through now so I can access the torrent page. They are usually instant, but I'll wait a day or so and see what happens

Thanks
    Kym (Shyknight)

Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!
    I'm sorry for the trouble you are having...I've sent you an activation email to the email address you are currently registered with. If you don't see it please check your spam folders. If you are able to sign in, please do so and pm me to let us know that you got our email, and if you need further help.

glenrussell

UPDATE:
    Although there was no reply posted here I do just try my passwords and managed to sign in. I've changed my email and managed to sign into the torrent page but am getting a message saying I'm not allowed to view to page? This may be because I haven't confirmed my new email?

I've had to sign out so I can post this reply here as it seems registered members can't post in this thread, I didn't want a mod chasing their tail to try and fix problems that may have already been fixed.

So thanks to whoever fixed it.. Hoping that confirmation email comes through now so I can access the torrent page. They are usually instant, but I'll wait a day or so and see what happens

Thanks
    Kym (Shyknight)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Password change request

0 Not allowed!
    I attempted to change my password and now I can no longer login.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantech72 View Post
    I attempted to change my password and now I can no longer login.
    I've sent you a password reset to your registered email.