1. A police officer does not have to reveal that they are an undercover cop if you ask them in any state of the USA, when they're undercover. There is no such law mandating them to do that. It defeats the purpose of being undercover. I'm seriously tired of kids and some adults constantly not giving it much thought regarding this or searching it up in google.

2. You cannot shoot anyone in your property if you ask them to leave and they stay on your property. Rather, call the cops. Self defence is a proportional thing. You cannot decide to shoot someone unless your own life is threatened and there are few statistical probabilities that such a thing will happen so don't shoot or be trigger happy at the opportunity when someone is being a jerk. House breaking are valid reasons to shoot someone but again, not if the person is fleeing and not if someone is arguing with you on your front porch or lawn or driveway and doesn't threaten your life. Only those situations that bring up a reasonable apprehension of death justifies you using force to save your life. Also unlike cops which are indeed very much and very statistically trusted more by judges or judges and juries are less willing to convict, a private citizen being trigger happy even in the right situation would entail in the long legal process of proving justified use of the gun. Best to avoid using a gun unless and until you're at home and someone may break into your house.

Those who are easily frightened and anxious when others confront them should not wrongly view situations as justifying them to shoot or get aggressive with guns. Take care of your mental health before trying to be stupidly macho with a gun.

3. Don't argue with a cop or start being aggressive when they ask you to comply with their orders to search your person (your body and pockets and bags) or even your car or house. Although when searching properties (houses and land), cops do come with a search warrant to avoid legalities, search warrants are not required in all scenarios. When a cop has a reasonable suspicion that a crime is immediately about to be committed or when he is in hot pursuit or when they have a reasonable suspicion that crime is being concealed or even taking place at that current time or that evidence of a crime may be destroyed soon, they can force entry into any property or land. Don't act over smart or start saying that they need to talk to your lawyer. They also know the law, a bit of it to the extent that helps them do their duty.

4. Cops should not and cannot stop you from recording them in public, unless in a high security zone like near a military base or cantonment or unless you are the person being arrested and they need to handcuff you. In the market area or highways, if cops get aggressive by you filming them when they're making an arrest of someone else, and they get aggressive and try to take your camera away, please tell them that you'll not only sue them but also file charges of crime against them. I don't know why is it that quite a number of americans keep using the word sue. That is a civil suit. To get money. The guilty cops will get suspended and not a dime from their pay may even go to your money even if you win the case. It'll come from the departmental money and tax payers.

Nothing wrong with trying to capitalize on the wrong done to you but instead of just using the word 'sue', say it out loud that you'll file charges of crime against the cop. And actually do that if they do end up assaulting you or the camera you hold, if you're ready to follow up on the legalities. That'll scare them as that makes the cop personally liable under crimes. Civil suits just lead to a large sum of money being dished out from the department's account. You can simultaneously file charges and file civil suits. Usually though, what will happen is that if you are surely going to win, they'll ask you for a settlement to drop charges in crime and take a lumsump amount of money for the wrong done to you by the cop.

Okay, that's about enough for today and I think I've covered some major points here.

I am not going to give any free legal advice for more technical issues and for any person accused of a crime. I just wanted to give some general legal points.