+ Reply to Thread
    Locked out cannon

Suddenly locked out of site

0 Not allowed!
    Logged in as usual using Waterfox using my stored password, the one I've been using for about 14 years. No problem.

Logged out. Tried a different browser, Pale Moon (we won't go into reason) where the password was not stored. Logged in manually and got in. Stored that same password with that browser

Wanted to test the password so used same stored username and password and got this message:

"Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

I hadn't failed in the login before, I hadn't forgotten my password. I waited more than 15 minutes, got the same message. Went off to do some chores. after at least 30 minutes got the same message.

What's a chap to do during lockdown if he can't access his usual torrent site :(

PS Apparently 'phallus' is not another word for 'penis'

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16,159
    Given: 7,100

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

We have several variations of cannon as username. Please post here again with exact username.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    welcome back... glad you're still with us.

Gay Leader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,743
    Given: 562

0 Not allowed!
    We have several variations of cannon as username. Please post here again with exact username.
    :o They are all impostors... except me of course.

Seems to have sorted itself out :)

Unregistered

I am too blocked and cannot use my account (i_star)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello,

I am too blocked and cannot use my account (i_star).
    Receive the message:

i_star, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It would be nice if you could unblock me.

Thank you

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Hi, I sent you an activation email.

Unregistered

0 Not allowed!
    Hiya!

Sorry to revive an old thread but it seems I am also experiencing this issue. Not certain what's changed as my account was active for years

I would appreciate any assistance

-------------
    erich214, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thank you